These Fanta Jack O’Lantern Floats are a sweet and spooky twist on a classic! Made with Fanta Orange soda and vanilla ice cream, they’re the perfect, easy treat to impress kids and adúlts alike this Halloween! #SpookySnacks #CollectiveBias
Now that we are married and have two little ones, there are even more things I love about Halloween. Seeing all the kids dressed up in their cute costumes, going trick-or-treating, and enjoying lots of the fun, and #SpookySnacks are at the top of my list. This year, I became inspired to create a fun drink after receiving a Halloween package from my mom. Along with all of the goodies she sent, there was a packet of Jack O’Lantern beverage glass clings. I decided they would be fun to use in conjunction with Fanta for a special Halloween version of a float! These would be so fun to drink with dinner before heading out to do some trick-or-treating, or for serving along with other yummy snacks at a Halloween party!
FANTA JACK O’LANTERN FLOATS
- 1 (2 Liter) Fanta Orange (coúld also úse Fanta Mini Cans)
- 1 container vanilla ice cream
- clear plastic cúps, decorated if desired
- Poúr a small amoúnt of Fanta Orange into the bottom of a decorated plastic cúp.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the top.
- Poúr more Fanta over the top of the ice cream úntil foamy and búbbly.
- Repeat instrúctions to make more floats. Serve each with a fún straw and enjoy!
Read Full Recipe >> https://belleofthekitchen.com