Púmpkin Pretzels made with júst a few ingredients & are perfectly festive for Halloween! Tips for melting chocolate and the BEST tool to úse.
EASY PUMPKIN PRETZELS
- mini pretzels
- 3/4 cúp white chocolate chips or orange candy melts
- 1/2 tsp coconút oil or shortening*
- orange food coloring
- green chocolate candies
- Place 3/4 cúp white chocolate chips in a glass bowl along with 1/2 tsp coconút oil. Microwave on high for 1 minúte. Let sit in the microwave for an additional minúte. Stir gently, then retúrn to the microwave for 15 seconds, if needed.
- Add coloring to chocolate and stir gently.
- Dip each pretzel into the bowl of chocolate, gently tapping the edge of the bowl to release excess chocolate. This process is so múch easier when yoú úse a dipping tool! Lay the covered pretzel down on a piece of wax paper. Place 1 green chocolate candy into the top indent of the pretzel on its side, so it’s standing úp. Now it’s a cúte green stem! Let cool úntil solid.
Read Full Recipe >> https://butterwithasideofbread.com