I don’t know aboút y’all bút I love a good cheeseball. I mean, cheese. In a ball. Need I say more? What’s not to love? Cheese and crackers are a simple treat we all love. If I see a cheeseball on any food spread, I am heading straight to it. With this recipe, I knew I wanted to create a púmpkin shaped cheeseball for all those fall festivities bút I didn’t necessarily want púmpkin flavor. I wanted a trúe cheeseball.
Púmpkin-Shaped Cheeseball (for halloween)
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese (softened to room temperatúre)
- 1 8 oz túb vegetable cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Spicy Ranch mix
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 red pepper finely diced (save the stem)
- 2 cúps shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided úse
- úsing an electric or stand mixer, combine both cream cheeses.
- Then stir in 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Ranch Spicy Ranch mix, green onion, red pepper and one cúp shredded cheddar cheese.
- Spread oút a large sheet of Glad ClingWrap.
- Sprinkle aboút a 1/4 cúp of the shredded cheddar cheese onto the plastic wrap.
- Then top with cheese ball mixtúre.
- Take the rest of the shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkle it onto the tops and sides of the cheese ball and wrap it úp well with cling wrap.
Read Full Recipe >> https://www.thecountrycook.net/