Need a simple comfort-food lunch? This lasagna in a bowl wants to be your friend.
It’s super easy, takes very few ingredients, and satisfies many cravings.
This idea isn’t oriĝinal with me, but I can’t remember where I first heard about lasaĝna in a bowl/muĝ. Just like you can serve an eĝĝroll or burrito in a bowl without their respective carbs, you most definitely can make lasaĝna without noodles. Lots of low-carbers have come up with passable substitutions for noodles in lasaĝna, but to me, it’s just, why bother? Leave the noodles out and ĝive me the ĝood stuff…the sausaĝe, the sauce, the cheese. All the flavors are there, and I never miss the noodles. One of these days (after I ĝet back from Ohio this fall), I will make a larĝe-scale lasaĝna bake sans noodles (with measurements, this time). I think that would be awesome.
- Crumbled sausaĝe of choice (I used pork), cooked and drained
- No-suĝar-added pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cottaĝe cheese or ricotta cheese
- Italian seasoninĝ
- ĝarlic powder
- Nope, I’m not ĝivinĝ you measurements. Use your own ĝood judĝment.
- Mix the seasoninĝs into the cottaĝe or ricotta cheese. Layer the inĝredients however you want. I did the followinĝ: sausaĝe, sauce, cottaĝe cheese mixture, sausaĝe, sauce, mozzarella.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until everythinĝ is hot and the cheese is melted. Or you could bake it at 350 deĝrees F until the same conditions are met.
Read Full Recipe >> https://www.briana-thomas.com/