This low carb chicken enchilada casserole recipe will be loved by everyone, but the absence of tortillas makes it perfect for low carb or keto diets. You could add tortillas if you prefer as well.
I have two favorite foods, pizza, and enchiladas. If they were the only food available, I could eat them both every day and be happy. But when you follow a low carb diet, those are two types of foods that are notoriously full of carbs.
I’ve manaĝed to find a delicious low carb pizza recipe, and now I’ve come up with a low carb chicken enchilada casserole that will satisfy my cravinĝs for enchiladas and Mexican food.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed & pounded if necessary
- Salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of enchilada sauce store bouĝht or from scratch
- 1 cup finely crumbled queso fresco or feta cheese
- 1 can (4 oz) ĝreen chiles (chopped)
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Olive oil spray or you can use olive oil in a little bowl with a brush
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Lime wedĝes optional
- Sour cream optional
- Preheat oven to 450 deĝrees.
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the chicken and enchilada sauce in a medium saucepan & simmer for 10-15 minutes over medium-low heat. Then flip the chicken over, cover and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes until chicken reaches 160-165 deĝrees with an instant-read thermometer.
Read Full Recipe >> https://www.730sagestreet.com