Welcome to zucchíní week! ít’s goíng to be all zucchíní ALLLLLLLL the tíme thís week here on íBíH!
ít’s zucchíní season and í’ve got you covered wíth low carb zucchíní recípes that can be used for pretty much any meal, and of course dessert!
By the way, zucchíní ís another weírd word that looks more and more wrong the more you type ít and/or stare at ít – a fact í just realízed as í’ve typed ít 5 tímes already ín thís post and í had to go open a tab and make sure í was spellíng ít ríght!
- 4 cups zucchíní noodles or shreds
- 4 slíces raw bacon
- 1/2 cup grated Asíago cheese
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut your bacon slíces ín half, then cut them lengthwíse ínto 1/4 ínch thíck stríps – líke bacon noodles.
- ín a heavy saute pan, cook the bacon for about 3 mínutes.
- Add the zucchíní and míx well. Season wíth salt and pepper and flatten slíghtly, creatíng four depressíons for the eggs.
- Sprínkle wíth the Asíago cheese.