Secretly Healthy 87 Calorie Brownies
Calories calculated for 15 bars (not counting the optional add-ins)
- 2 cups finely grated zucchini (i firmly packed it in)
- 1 cup brown sugar (What? They’re still brownies after all.)
- 1 1/3 cup applesauce (i used unsweetened)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup flour (i used Oat Flour, but all-purpose flour would be fine)
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
-About a cup of chocolate chips and/or nuts
-Frosting: 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, and 1/2 cup peanut butter melted together or just a few pounds of Nutella (in case you feel weird about eating brownies that are too heathy)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- Mix together the zucchini, sugar, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir together the remaining ingredients and add to the wet ingredients, stirring until combined.