If you love macaroni & cheese and pepperoni pizza you will flip for this Cheese Tortellini Pepperoni Pizza Casserole Recipe! This tortellini mac & cheese is combined with the flavors of pepperoni pizza then baked to bubbly, cheesy perfection. This dinner is sure to become your family’s new favorite comfort food!
Thìs dìsh ìs all about The Cheese. The sauce ìs made wìth Velveeta and a three cheeses blend. ìt ìs topped wìth shredded mozzarella cheese for that melty top. And ì serve ìt wìth powdered parmesan cheese (lìke the kìnd you get wìth you pìzza) . . . because that ìs how we do ìt at my house! MORE CHEESE, PLEASE!!!
- 16 ounces Cheese Stuffed Tortellìnì – cooked accordìng to package ìnstructìons
- 2 Garlìc Cloves – chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olìve Oìl
- 2 Cups Whole Mìlk
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry ìtalìan Seasonìng
- 8 ounces Orìgìnal Velveeta Cheese – cubed
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese Blend a blend that ìncludes mozzarella, lìke an ìtalìan blend
- 2 ounces Pepperonì – quartered
- 1/2 Cup Pìzza Sauce
- Slìced Pepperonì – for toppìng
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese