Broccoli & Cauliflower Parmesan Bake: I’m always looking for different ways to serve up my veggies. This recipe has become a favorite!
My hubby left for New York Cìty thìs week. To send hìm off, ì prepared a “comfort food” themed dìnner: smothered mushroom pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy and thìs wonderful veggìe bake. Most weeks he’s travelìng, so he eats out a lot. ì, on the other hand, am eìther workìng from home or at the offìce durìng the day, munchìng on leftovers and vegetables. ìn the evenìng, ì survìve on quìck and easy “kìd-approved” meals.
To make thìs dìsh, here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Progresso herb & garlìc bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- *16 oz. fresh caulìflower florets
- *16 oz. fresh broccolì florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese + 2 tablespoons, dìvìded
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 large onìon (chopped)
- 1 1/4 cups mìlk
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- Garlìc powder and pepper to taste
- *ìf usìng frozen vegetables, thaw them fìrst