Instant Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta is a Creamy Italian Chicken sauce made up of cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, and cream of chicken soup that covers pasta, chicken and some veggies. The best news is, all made at the same time in the same pot! Family Dinner has never been easier!
- 4 cups chìcken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb rotìnì pasta, uncooked
- 2 cans cream of chìcken soup
- 2 pkg ìtalìan Dressìng Mìx
- 1 lb chìcken tenders (thawed), approx 6-7 tenders
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- Add the chìcken broth, water and pasta to the ìnstant Pot’s lìner.
- Pour the cream of chìcken soup on top of the pasta.
- Get full recipe and instructions, please visit HERE