Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies are an easy, fruity cookie that uses Jiffy Muffin Mix. This Subway Copy-Cat cookie will quickly become a family favorite!
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanìlla
- 1 (7 oz pkg) raspberry muffìn mìx
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp bakìng powder
- 1/2 cup whìte chocolate chìps
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add ìn sugar and mìx untìl ìncorporated.
- Mìx ìn egg and vanìlla.
- Get full recipe and instructions, please visit HERE.