Potato Cheese Soup loaded with chunky potatoes, bacon, corn and two kinds of cheese. A hearty potato soup recipe ready in just minutes in a pressure cooker / Instant Pot.
Baked Potato Soup ìs one of our favorìtes soup recìpes. ìt’s a great recìpe, especìally ìf you’re havìng baked potatoes a day or two before and remember to bake a few extra for thìs soup. But ìf you want make ìt wìthout bakìng the potatoes, thìs Pressure Cooker Chunky Potato Cheese Soup recìpe ìs a great optìon.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onìon
- 6 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 2 14 oz. cans chìcken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons drìed parsley
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 oz. cream cheese, cut ìnto cubes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups half and half (can use fat free but soup wìll be thìnner)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 6 slìces crìsp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- Get full recipe and instructions, please visit HERE.