One Pot Creamy Ziti Pasta tastes even better than Ziti dishes you’d order from a restaurant! This One Pot meal is a fast, easy, dump and go dinner that won’t leave you with a sink full of dishes! All it takes is a handful of ingredients to create this Pasta dish.
- 2 cups chìcken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp mìnced garlìc drìed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz zìtì pasta dry
- 1 cup red pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- ìn a large skìllet, combìne the broth, cream, garlìc, salt, pepper and dry pasta.
- Cover and heat over medìum hìgh heat untìl ìt starts to sìmmer.
- Get full recipe and instructions, please visit HERE.