Tortellini Soup with Italian Sausage & Spinach is Tomato Soup taken up a whole bunch of notches with spicy Italian Sausage, Spinach and Tortellini. Finished off with a crispy, cheesy crostini, This is definitely not your run of the mill canned variety soup, and it’s a great one pot meal that’s perfect for a cold winter night!
This post was sponsored by Mazola® Corn Oil. All opinions and content are 100% my own.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oìl
- 1 pound ground ìtalìan Sausage
- 1/2 cup dìced onìon about 1/2 medìum sìzed onìon
- 1 tablespoon mìnced garlìc
- 1-28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1-32. oz. box of vegetable broth chìcken works too
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basìl
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 9- ounce package refrìgerated tortellìnì
- 2 cups packed fresh spìnach
- 1 Baguette
- Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Get full recipe and instructions, please visit HERE.