Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. Fortunately, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb crackers (keto) recipe. To make low carb crackers (keto) you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower (lb).
- Get 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of ground chia seeds.
- Use 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (optional).
- Use 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Low Carb Crackers (Keto):
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wash, clean, and cut the cauliflower into chunks. Place in a steamer basket in a large pot with 1-2 inches of water. Cover with a lid, bring the water to a boil and steam for 3-5 minutes..
- Cool the cauliflower, then chop in a food processor to small even pieces. Place the cauliflower in a cheese cloth or flour sack towel and squeeze out most of the liquid..
- OR you can skip steps One and Two, simply rice the cauliflower, place on parchmented cookie sheet and dehydrate in the oven on 350-500 F for about 45 min – or however long you need. I do it this way – just much easier, and there is no difference!.
- Place all ingredients (seeds and spices) in a bowl and mix well. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Roll out the mixture between 2 sheets of parchment paper, to 1/8 – 1/4inch thick, forming it into a large rectangle..
- Remove the top sheet of parchment. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned, cover with another baking pan and flip the pan over. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Cut into crackers with a knife or pizza cutter. (After it's cut into squares, I separate the not so toasted ones and bake them for a few minutes longer or until the desired toast.).
- Turn off the oven and place the crackers back in the oven, and allow them to slowly cool and dry until the oven is just barely warm and the chips are crisp, 1-2 hours. (This is actually an important step for thorough crispiness).
- Enjoy with some tuna, guac, cream cheese or spread of your choice 😁.
If you find this Low Carb Crackers (Keto) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.