Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb jalapeño popper chicken recipe. You can cook low carb jalapeño popper chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken:
- Use 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast flattened slightly (for even cooking).
- Prepare 1 piece of parchment paper large enough to cover all 4 chicken breast.
- Take of Popper Layer.
- Use 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of real mayonnaise.
- Use 8 of slices pickled jalapeño chopped (from the jar).
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooked crumbled bacon (I use real bacon crumbles in a bag).
- Provide 3 tbsp of chopped green onion (I use only the green end).
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take of Topping.
- Use 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 20 of pieces of spicy pork rinds crushed.
Steps to make Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken:
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease baking dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken..
- (This step is important to keep breast nice and juicy) Cover chicken completely with parchment paper. Tuck the edges into the pan and press down around chicken so it's snug around chicken. (Pic is of only 1 chicken breast).
- Bake at 400° for 30 min or until juices run clear..
- While your chicken is cooking mix all "Popper Layer" ingredients in a small bowl..
- Mix "Topping" ingredients in another small bowl..
- When your chicken is done remove parchment paper..
- Now spread you "Popper Layer" on chicken. Then top with the "Topping" mixture..
- Return dish back to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until topping is slightly brown..
- Let rest for 5 min. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.