Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They have lots of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple daily can lead to as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a fantastic number if you’re endeavoring to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb zucchini lasagna recipe. To cook low carb zucchini lasagna you need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna:
- Use 2 large of Zucchini.
- Use 2 large of Summer Squash.
- Use 1 of Ms. Dash garlic seasoning.
- Take 1 cup of Fat free cottage cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of Fat free mozzarella.
- Take 1 bunch of Fresh basil.
- You need 1 each of Green, red and yellow peppers.
- Take 1 small of Onion.
- Provide 1 can of Spaghetti sauce or Italian diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 of as needed Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna:
- Here's the recipe: layer summer squash and zucchini squash sprinkle with ms dash garlic blend on every layer, I put fresh garden spaghetti sauce on top but you could use diced tomatoes, middle layer cottage cheese fresh basil leaves, last layer more squash Parmesan cheese and fat free mozzarella and mixed peppers and onions. 165 calories per 1 1/2 cup serving 3G fat and 7 carbs ( if you want to add meat, I have added ground turkey in the past and it still tasted great!.
If you find this Low Carb Zucchini Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.