Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. You should know that blueberries have lots of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause issues for your heart. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe. To cook low carb bacon cheeseburger soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup:
- Provide 3/4 lb of ground beef browned.
- You need 1 can of condensed cheese soup (there is a low carb version in my recipes).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 10 of slices of cooked thick cut bacon torn in small pieces.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
Steps to make Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup:
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and mix..
- Cook on low for 2-4 hours until thoroughly heated..
- Make sure to stir periodically..
If you find this Low carb bacon cheeseburger soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.