Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many individuals don’t realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you should be using regularly. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this device will have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There is another thing that’s important to realize about this device and that is the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you should be happy to understand that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what some of these benefits may be.
The very first thing you should understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it will not turn into fat within your body. For those of you wondering why this doesn’t wind up being stored as fat like other oils it is simply because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly within your body it is easier for your body to just burn it than to store it. You need to recognize that you can use this oil to develop energy for your body and it is going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may have during the day.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to begin. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe. You can cook low carb chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of · soy flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of · soy flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 stick of · salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of ½ teaspoon · vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sucralose (ex: Splenda).
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar substitute (ex: Splenda brown sugar).
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (sugar free or regular).
Instructions to make Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, belt the butter, stirring constantly until it reaches a golden brown color; remove from heat immediately..
- Transfer melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Add sugars and vanilla; beat about 3 minutes. Beat in egg..
- Add the dry ingredients, small amounts at a time, and stir with a spoon until combined..
- Use a 2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out the dough and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Greased baking sheet if it is old or dark, non greased if it is newer or light colored metal. These will not spread at all, place them together..
- Bake 8 minutes at 350 and let cool. These will be firm, chewy, and similar to cookie dough. The soy flour I used is 4 carbs per 1/4 a cup and the Nestle semi sweet mini chocolate chips I used are 32carbs per 1/4 a cup. I had these on hand but these could be even lower carb with sugar free chocolate..
If you find this Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.