Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many people do not realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is in fact something you should be using regularly. You’re additionally going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. Something else I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. If you are wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be glad to understand that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what a number of these benefits might be.
One more thing a lot of you might like concerning this product is that it can actually increase weight loss on account of the reality that it increases your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that individuals can end up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product within their diet. This is really great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for people that are trying to lose some weight quicker. And naturally because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just an additional added benefit.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within a very short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe. To make low carb chocolate chip cookies you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of · soy flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of · soy flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 stick of · salted butter.
- Take 1 of ½ teaspoon · vanilla extract.
- Use 1/2 cup of sucralose (ex: Splenda).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar substitute (ex: Splenda brown sugar).
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (sugar free or regular).
Instructions to make Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, belt the butter, stirring constantly until it reaches a golden brown color; remove from heat immediately..
- Transfer melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Add sugars and vanilla; beat about 3 minutes. Beat in egg..
- Add the dry ingredients, small amounts at a time, and stir with a spoon until combined..
- Use a 2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out the dough and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Greased baking sheet if it is old or dark, non greased if it is newer or light colored metal. These will not spread at all, place them together..
- Bake 8 minutes at 350 and let cool. These will be firm, chewy, and similar to cookie dough. The soy flour I used is 4 carbs per 1/4 a cup and the Nestle semi sweet mini chocolate chips I used are 32carbs per 1/4 a cup. I had these on hand but these could be even lower carb with sugar free chocolate..
If you find this Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.