Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember when your parents would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number for a person who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey romaine lettuce wrap tacos recipe. To cook turkey romaine lettuce wrap tacos you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos:
- Use of filling.
- Get 1 packages of Ground Turkey taco meat.
- Prepare of toppings.
- Take 1 pinch of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Take 1 large of diced Avacado.
- Prepare 1 of diced jalapeño.
- Take 1 small of diced tomatoe.
- You need of "shell".
- You need 1 head of Romaine lettuce.
Steps to make Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos:
- Brown turkey meat in pan on medium to medium high heat. Stirring frequently to ensure even cooking. Then drain excess oil and fat off, if not preseasoned add taco seasoning now. Take off heat and allow to cool slighlty..
- While meat is cooking chop or dice up topping ingredients (omit the cheese). Toss all of the diced ingredients together in a bowl add a pinch of salt to taste..
- Peel romaine leafs off the lettuce head. Rinse, pat dry, and lay on plate, cutting board, or any flat clean surface with the rounded side down, so they can be filled with turkey taco meat..
- Pile on the toppings, sprinkle with cheese and desired hot sauce. You have a nice crunch from the lettuce and toppings with a fraction of the carbs!.
If you find this Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.