Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for asian lettuce wraps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect asian lettuce wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to asian lettuce wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to ingest some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to eat fish at least two times every week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, however. Begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian lettuce wraps recipe. You can have asian lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare asian lettuce wraps:
- Get 1 lb of Ground pork or chicken.
- Use 2 cup of Diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced water chestnuts.
- Provide 1 bunch of Diced green onions.
- Take 1 large of Onion.
- Provide 4 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 2 of chopped portabella mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Hoisin sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Siracha.
- Take 1 head of Butter lettuce.
Instructions to make asian lettuce wraps:
- brown pork or chicken in skillet.
- add diced 1 diced onion.
- add garlic.
- add diced mushrooms.
- add water chestnuts.
- drain grease and excess liquid from pan and return to heat..
- add diced green onions.
- add hoisin,soy sauce,rice wine, siracha, and sesame seeds.
- simmer for five minutes.
- enjoy with fresh butter lettuce.
If you find this asian lettuce wraps recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.