Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lettuce Wrap Filling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lettuce Wrap Filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lettuce Wrap Filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish twice each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lettuce wrap filling recipe. You can cook lettuce wrap filling using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lettuce Wrap Filling:
- Provide of Filling Ingredients.
- Use 1 lb of ground chicken or turkey.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped mushroom.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped yellow onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of sliced green onion.
- Get 1 small of can of water chestnuts (chop them up).
- Get 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take of Sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 3 tbsp of corn starch.
- Take 3/4 tbsp of ginger powder.
Instructions to make Lettuce Wrap Filling:
- Use a large skillet to brown the ground chicken. Add salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. When it is almost done, add chopped yellow onion and chopped mushrooms. Turn to medium heat, cover with a lid for 3-4 minutes. Make the sauce during this time..
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl stirring well. Make sure there are no lumps..
- Add sauce to the ground meat and veggies, stirring well. The sauce is not only the flavor, but thickens it to help stick together..
- Add chopped water chestnuts and sliced green onion, stir. Allow to simmer covered on low 1-2 minutes..
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Use filling inside romaine lettuce, iceburg lettuce, or even green bell pepper for a delicious dinner!.
If you find this Lettuce Wrap Filling recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.