Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t accumulate in your body and or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled shrimp lettuce wraps recipe. You can cook grilled shrimp lettuce wraps using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps:
- Use of Shrimp!.
- Provide 2 dozen of shrimp (shell on).
- You need of Marinade.
- Take 1/4 cup of lime juice (not concentrate).
- Get 1/4 cup of sweet white wine.
- Use 4 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Take of Wrap filling.
- Get 2 of avocados.
- Provide 1 medium of tomato.
- Take 1 medium of red onion.
- Use 1 of jalapeno.
- Use 1 of lime.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Provide 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of romaine lettuce.
Instructions to make Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps:
- Combine marinade ingredients and shrimp in a large Ziploc bag. Shake until everything is well mixed and the shrimp are evenly coated. Feel free to adjust the amount of spice based on your preference! Let marinade for about an hour at room temp, or two to four hours in the fridge..
- Roughly chop onions, tomato, jalapeno, and avocados. Cut and juice the limes. Combine and set aside..
- Heat grill to medium-high..
- Skewer marinaded shrimp (our use a grill basket) and heat on the grill until she'll turns slightly crisp on both sides. Time varies A LOT based on the grill, so watch closely..
- Peel shrimp! Not the most exciting part, but those shrimp will be worth it!.
- Take a large lettuce leaf, fill it with 3 or 4 shrimp, and spoon on your filling. Enjoy!.
If you find this Grilled Shrimp Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.