Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, however, is that putting kidney beans on your green salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming meat.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paleo thai chicken lettuce wraps recipe. You can cook paleo thai chicken lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Get 12 of Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 4 of Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped.
- Take 1 cup of raw broccoli, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 large of carrot, shredded.
- You need 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, minced.
- You need of Thai Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce).
- Get 2 tbsp of lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2" cubes..
- add ingredients for sauce to jar, close jar, shake until ingredients well combined.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers)..
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions, and cilantro..
- Drizzle with thai sauce..
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-31/thai-chicken-wraps/.
If you find this Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.