Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Many folks don’t realize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is in fact something you should be using on a regular basis. Something else I would like to point out concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and on this page we are going to be telling you why.
I’m certain you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with loads of benefits. You’re going to discover that this will actually help anyone who may possess some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. There are other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it’s also loaded with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
One more thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your house I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb indian-spiced broccoli bites recipe. To cook low carb indian-spiced broccoli bites you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites:
- Take 12 oz of frozen chopped broccoli.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded cheese of your choice (I prefer 4 cheese).
- Take 1 cup of almond flour.
Steps to make Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking pans with parchment and spray oil or use silicone mats. (Seriously, you need to get the mats if you don't have them!!).
- Microwave broccoli according to package instructions. Immediately drain and run under cold water so they stop cooking..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat together the eggs and spices until well-mixed. Fold in the almond flour and cheese..
- Add cooked broccoli and stir well..
- Using your hand or a cookie scoop, make 15 patties (about 1 inch diameter) and place on tbe baking sheet, careful to leave space between them..
- Bake 30 minutes, turning halfway. Finish under broiler for 3-5 minutes until browned and crispy..
- Serve with tandoori chicken and raita or just eat them by themselves for a snack!.
If you find this Low Carb Indian-Spiced Broccoli Bites recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.