Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low-Carb Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to clog your system and cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially great for the heart, though. Start eating these health food every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb taco bake recipe. To make low-carb taco bake you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Taco Bake:
- Provide of Crust.
- Prepare 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/3 of of heavy cream.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of taco seasoning.
- Provide 8 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Use of Topping.
- Provide 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of tsps. taco seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- You need 8 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Instructions to make Low-Carb Taco Bake:
- For the crust: beat the cream cheese and eggs until smooth..
- Add the cream and seasoning..
- Greases 9"x 12" baking dish; spread the cheese over the bottom..
- Pour in the egg mixture as evenly as possible..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes..
- Let stand for 5 minutes before adding the topping..
- For the topping; brown the ground beef and drain the fat..
- Stir in the seasoning and salsa..
- Spread meat mixture over the crust..
- Top with cheese..
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake 20 minutes until hot he bubbly..
If you find this Low-Carb Taco Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.