Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many men and women don’t recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is actually something you ought to be using on a regular basis. Unlike other products you are able to purchase available today this item is going to have a wide variety of health advantages for your body. There is one more thing that is important to understand about this item and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are related to the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
Another amazing side effect of using this kind of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism. Simply because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. This is in fact great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for people who are trying to lose weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also recognize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed zucchini (low carb, vegetarian/vegan option also) recipe. To cook stuffed zucchini (low carb, vegetarian/vegan option also) you need 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also):
- Prepare of The Sauce.
- You need 700 ml of bottle Tomato Passata.
- Take 1 Can of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Provide 1-2 of whole dried Chili.
- Get 1 tsp of Corriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Mint.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Salt.
- Prepare of Zucchini Filling.
- You need 300 gms of Cauliflower (processed).
- Prepare 300 gms of Mushrooms (processed) or replace/mix with mince beef.
- Get 1 of Medium Tomato (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- You need 1 tbs of Fresh Parsley (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbs of Fresh Corriander (finely chopped).
- Get 1 1/2 tbs of Pine Nuts.
- Take 1 tbs of Dried Mint.
- Get 2 tsp of Corriander Powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Paprika Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt (or to taste).
- Provide of Others.
- Take 6 of Zucchinis (cored).
- Get of Approx 2 cups water.
Instructions to make Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also):
- For the Sauce – prepare ingredients as per ingredients list. Saute the onion (in olive oil which I accidentally left out of the ingredients list) and garlic on low for approx 5mins. Add the chili, herbs and Spices and stir. Add the tinned tomato and passata and simmer on low..
- While the sauce simmers, you can prepare the zucchini filling (I have included a pic of the meat mix version also).
- For the zucchini filling, prepare the ingredients as per the ingredients list. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. In a frying pan, add a tbs or so of oil and fry the filling mixture on low, stirring regularly for approx 7mins and set aside..
- By this time, you can turn the sauce off and set aside. Take out a cup of the sauce and mix into the filling mixture..
- To core the zucchini, use whichever utensils work for you. I use a combination of a knife, teaspoon, large spoon and a tea towel (wrapped around the spoon handle) 😂. You can also half the zucchini if you are using long green Zucchinis and core out each side rather than the whole zucchini..
- Fill the cored zucchinis with the filling mixture..
- Place the sauce on the bottom of the pot. Place the zucchini in the pot standing up right. Pour in around 1-2 cups Water. Cover and simmer for approx 45mins to an hour (or bake in an oven for an hour and half)..
- Serve – I serve mine with a Greek or Coconut Yoghurt and or feta also 😁.
If you find this Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.