Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that having beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. Thankfully, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant lasagne (vegetarian/vegan/low carb) recipe. You can have eggplant lasagne (vegetarian/vegan/low carb) using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb):
- Use of Produce.
- You need 1 of Large Eggplant (sliced lengthways).
- Provide 2 of Zucchinis (sliced lengthways).
- Take 60 gms of Baby Spinach.
- Provide 400 gms of Button Mushrooms (processed).
- Use 1/2 of Medium Onion (finely chopped – for mushroom seasoning).
- Get 1 of Garlic Clove (crushed – for mushroom seasoning).
- Provide 1 tbs of Fresh Parsley (finely chopped – for mushroom seasoning).
- Take 10 gms of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Use of Spices.
- Use 1-2 tsp of Salt (for seasoning grilled vegetables).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt (for mushroom seasoning).
- Take 1-2 tsp of Pepper (for seasoning grilled vegetables).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper (for mushroom seasoning).
- You need 1-2 tsp of Paprika (for seasoning grilled vegetables).
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika (for mushroom seasoning).
- Use 1 tbs of Dried Oregano (for mushroom seasoning).
- Provide 2 tsp of Dried Mixed Herbs (for mushroom seasoning).
- Use of Other.
- Take 600 mls of tomato passata.
- Get 120 gms of Mozeralla (I used Vegan mozeralla on 1/2 of the tray).
- Get 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb):
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Slice the Eggplant and Zucchini lengthways, sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika and rub with olive oil. Repeat on the other side..
- I grilled the Eggplant and Zucchini over a charcoal BBQ however this step isn't necessary. You can assemble the lasagne using these vegetables uncooked..
- Prepare the other ingredients as per the ingredients list..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the processed Mushrooms, onion, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, dried oregano, mixed herbs & parsley. Mix thoroughly..
- You can now assemble your Lasagne..
- Layer the bottom of the tray with the Eggplant and continue layering with the zucchini, spinach, Mushroom mix and passata.
- On the top layer, cover the passata, top with mozeralla, fresh basil & place in the oven to bake for approx 45mins.
- Remove from oven and leave to sit for approx 10mins before serving..
If you find this Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian/Vegan/Low Carb) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.