Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you need to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can eat. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish during at least two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemongrass tofu stir-fry (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. To cook lemongrass tofu stir-fry (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Get 250 gms of Konjac Noodles (prepared as per packet instructions).
- You need 300 gms of Firm Tofu.
- Take 40 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Use 2 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Canola Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- Provide 2 Stalks of Lemongrass (grated).
- You need 1 of Medium Red Onion.
- You need 300 gms of Broccoli/Broccolini.
- Prepare 150 gms of Pak Choy/Bok Choy.
- You need 120 gms of Bean Shoots.
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Green Onion (Spring Onion).
- Provide 1 of Small Red Hot Chili.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
Steps to make Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Heat oils in a wok and add garlic, ginger, lemongrass and red onion and stir-fry until soft..
- Add tofu, broccoli and, stir fry until tender and tofu is golden brown..
- Add the soy sauce, vegetable stock, bok choy. Stir fry until bok choy has wilted..
- Add bean sprouts, green onion, hot chili, and noodles, toss together and serve..
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds.
If you find this Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.