Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Low carb Keto skillet pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low carb Keto skillet pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low carb Keto skillet pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb keto skillet pizza recipe. You can have low carb keto skillet pizza using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low carb Keto skillet pizza:
- Get 1 cup of mozerella cheese.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Franciso Rinaldi pizza sauce.
- Get of Pizza topping of your choice, pepperoni,mushroom, tomato, ect.
- You need of Optional: Nonstick cooking spray.
Instructions to make Low carb Keto skillet pizza:
- Place a nonstick skillet on the stove on medium heat.
- (Optional) This will alsp work with a griddle, and you may also use any skillet and spray coconut oil or olive oil cooking spray in the bottom of the pan to create a nonstick surface..
- Quickly and carefully spread the cheese evenly across the bottom of the skillet..
- Also quickly begin to spoon the pizza sauce and spread it across the top of the cheese.
- Add the additional toppings.
- Be very careful to supervise this pizza while cooking to avoid scroching..
- With a watch the edges of the pizza it should become brown and have a crispy texture..
- Allow it too cook another 3 mins..
- Remove the skillet from the heat..
- Wait one minute then remove the pizza from the skillet..
- Slice and serve warm..
If you find this Low carb Keto skillet pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.