Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating the real beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb philly cheesesteak casserole recipe. You can have low carb philly cheesesteak casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1/2 of green bell pepper – chopped.
- You need 4 oz of fresh button mushrooms – chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 6-8 slices of provolone cheese.
Instructions to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender..
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9×9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes..
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended..
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1/2 slices to get the coverage I desired)..
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!.
If you find this Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.