Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the best meats that you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been taught to consume fish at least two times each week. This is particularly true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially good for the heart, however. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb beef stew recipe. To make low-carb beef stew you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- Provide 10 sticks of celery.
- Provide 30 of baby carrots or equivalent.
- Provide 3 bunches of radishes.
- You need 1 of yellow onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1.6 lbs of stew meat (1 case).
- Use 30 oz of beef broth (3 Campbells cans).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take of Frozen corn – optional.
- You need of Frozen green beans – optional.
- Provide of Frozen peas – optional.
- Use 1/4 cup of flour??? (New addition to try).
Instructions to make Low-Carb Beef Stew:
- If possible marinate meat with salt and Worcestershire sauce (additional to recipe requirements). – optional.
- Coat meat in flour to thicken sauce. (New addition to try).
- Clean and chop all vegetables and put in slow cooker bowl. Slice celery, half baby carrots and quarter radishes. Add small cuts of beef..
- Stir all ingredients in slow cooker (making sure that all ingredients are mixed and vegetables/meat are below the broth) and cook on high for 8 hours (or low for 10 hours)..
- 30 minutes before eating stir in frozen corn and green beans (and peas). -optional.
If you find this Low-Carb Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.