Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is basically the healthiest food out there. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been taught to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish twice per week.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low-carb cheese crust pizza (yes, crust made of cheese) recipe. To make low-carb cheese crust pizza (yes, crust made of cheese) you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese):
- Get of FOR THE CRUST:.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Grated Mozzerella.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- You need of FOR THE 'ZA:.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Pizza Sauce.
- Use of Cheddar/Mozzarella Mix.
- Use of Pepperoni… or other toppings of you choosing.
Instructions to make Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese):
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- Apply cooking spray to your surface… or you parchment paper..
- Mix the Mozzarella and Egg on the tray. The egg is just for a bit of firmness, you won't taste it at all. Create a solid, even layer about 6-8 inches by 6-8 inches. This is for a personal sized pizza, of course..
- Pop that puppy in the oven for 8-12 minutes. The edges of the crust should be brown, almost burnt looking.
- Take it out. It is best to wait about 2 hours for the crust to cool down and get crispy. However, you can finish it right away, though it may be gooey and messy..
- Preset the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add pizza sauce to your liking. Remember, if you're trying to cut carbs, this is where most of your carbs will come from. I recommend just a thin layer, 1-2 tsp..
- Add your cheese and toppings. A cheddar/mozz blend is great because it stands out from the crust. Pepperoni goes great with it, as do vegetables like mushrooms..
- Put it in again for 8-10 minutes.
If you find this Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.