Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You May Possibly Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to find that the use of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You are also going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s something else that’s important to understand about this item and that’s the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. Coconut oil is far more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
I’m sure you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with a lot of benefits. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for people who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the particular healing process. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel extremely smooth.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your home I would recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be associated with it. There’s no doubt that in time organizations are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb, high nutrition pot roast recipe. To make low carb, high nutrition pot roast you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast:
- Prepare 3 lb of Beef Pot Roast.
- You need 1 of Vidalia Onion.
- Use 3 of Fresh Carrots.
- Provide 3 of Fresh Celery.
- Take 1 of Sweet Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Provide 1 envelope of Pot Roast Seasoning (your choice).
- Get 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
Steps to make Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast:
- Place beef roast into the crock pot.
- Using a knife, make cuts all over beef roast.
- Put chopped garlic into holes using your hands and olive oil.
- Chop all vegetables and add to crock pot.
- Empty Seasoning packet over ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and mix well, using hands. Then add Worcesteshire sauce..
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for 4 hours. Or turn crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours..
- Optional: add spinach to crock pot for even more nutrients.
If you find this Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.