Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are super good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Luckily, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) recipe. To make summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb):
- Prepare 2 cup of zucchini sliced (about 3).
- Provide 5 of fresh basil leaves.
- Get 1 cup of red onion diced.
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1 cup of fresh corn off the cob (2 ears).
- Provide 8 oz of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs whipped.
- Use dash of salt and peper.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb):
- Preheat oven to 375°F. in a saute pan, add olive oil and heat to medium-high. add chopped onion sliced zucchini and mushrooms. Cover for 5 minutes then on corn. stir together and cover for 5 to 7 minutes stiring occasionally then remove lid and saute until 90% of liquid is gone..
- Remove from heat and add to a big bowl for mixing. Add salt and pepper and stir mixing well..
- Diced fresh basil leaves and add to zucchini mixture and stir well. add Monterey Jack cheese and three eggs beaten to the zucchini mixture making sure to coat everything evenly..
- Transfer mixture to a greased pie pan. make sure everything is laying evenly across cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for an additional 7 to 10 minutes. remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes. if you cut into it beforehand it will be extra watery it is still cooking when it comes out.
If you find this Summer zucchini and corn pie (low carb) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.