Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Pumpkin Tart – Low Carb, Gluten Free recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Pumpkin Tart – Low Carb, Gluten Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Pumpkin Tart – Low Carb, Gluten Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your doctor has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to consume fish a couple of times each week.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy pumpkin tart – low carb, gluten free recipe. To make healthy pumpkin tart – low carb, gluten free you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Pumpkin Tart – Low Carb, Gluten Free:
- Prepare 3 cup of Pumpkin – puréed.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Low fat milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Nutmeg powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yogurt – optional.
Steps to make Healthy Pumpkin Tart – Low Carb, Gluten Free:
- Add puréed pumpkin into a mixer. Turn the mixer at medium speed, adding eggs on-by-one..
- Add milk and vanilla essence..
- Then add sugar, Cinnamon and nutmeg powder..
- Heat the oven at 200° Celsius..
- Butter a 10-12 inch; 1 inch deep tart pan OR a cupcake tray, and dust with cinnamon powder..
- Once oven is warm. Pour pumpkin mixture on to pan and bake for 30-45mins..
- Cool and serve chill. Optionally serve with a dollop of yogurt..
- GLUTEN OPTION – Add a ready made dough base or graham cookie base..
- Total calories : 541kcal Calories per serving : 68kcal Not including yogurt and dough base..
If you find this Healthy Pumpkin Tart – Low Carb, Gluten Free recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.