Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that subbing in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken meatballs(low carb) recipe. To cook baked chicken meatballs(low carb) you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Use 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Provide Tsp. of Garlic salt.
- You need Tsp. of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- Get 1 of raw egg for binding.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Steps to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
If you find this Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.