Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Appleas have loads of soluble fiber which functions kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! That’s a fantastic number for a person who desires a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb banana protein chocolate chip muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe. You can cook low carb banana protein chocolate chip muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin):
- Get of Muffins.
- Use 3 tbsp of Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix (6 net carbs).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic steel cut oats (23 net carbs).
- Take 2 of scoop of Isopure banana or chocolate protein powder (I use this brand because it is so low carb, but there are others out there.) (1 net carbs).
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce (5.5 net carbs).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of non-fat plain, banana or vanilla flavored yogurt (I use 1 tube of Chobani snack size tubes – banana flavor, 7 net carbs).
- Provide 2 of large eggs (2 net carbs).
- Take 6 tbsp of melted cooled coconut oil or butter (add 4 TBSP to batter and drizzle remaining 2 TBSP evenly into the 12 cups after you have sprayed the pan with non-stick spray) (0 net carbs).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of banana flavored emulsion or extract (0 net carbs).
- Use 6 tbsp of ***Hershey sugar-free dark chocolate chips (add to the top of each muffin just before cooking)*** (6 net carbs).
Instructions to make Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin):
- First, mix the dry ingredients together in the order above. Then add liquid ingredients in the order above. If you like, add a banana (24 net carbs) or half of a banana (12 carbs). I removed it from the recipe because I wanted to lower the carb intake. The banana emulsion does a great job of giving these muffins a nice banana flavor, so a real banana isn't necessarily unless you want to add a little potassium to your diet, which is always good for LC dieters. Those on a LC diet seem to lack potassium, so a banana can help with that, but so can supplements. Mix with electric beater. Spray non-stick cooking spray into 12 cup muffin pan. Coat it well because muffins will stick otherwise. Add batter about 1/2 way full in each cup then add chocolate chips to top. Cook at 400°F for 15-18 min. Test with toothpick around 15 min. The 15-16 min mark works for me. Be sure to refrigerate after you make these. The protein mskes them smell a little weird if you don't and besides, they taste so much.
- You can play with the ingredients a bit and lower the net carb intake even more. Trial and error. Sometimes they will come out brown depending on what type of protein powder you use. If you use chocolate will be much more dark, but still taste great for LC. Because they are loaded with protein, they are a great on-the-go breakfast meal..
If you find this Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.