Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, basically, helps your heart be healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, however. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe. To make low carb chili cheese coney casserole you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole:
- Take 6 of hotdogs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Get 1 lb of browned ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of hotdog chili or chili without beans.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sliced hot dogs on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with Browned hamburger meat.
- Pour onion powder and yellow mustard on top of hamburger.
- Pour 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of this mixture.
- Pour chili on top of cheese..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add mayonnaise, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until smooth and pour on top of the chili.
- And the other cup of cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
If you find this Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.