Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are great for the health of your heart. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing fats and choelsterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to accumulate in your body and or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are plenty of foods that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to start eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb jalapeño popper chicken recipe. You can cook low carb jalapeño popper chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken:
- Provide 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast flattened slightly (for even cooking).
- Prepare 1 piece of parchment paper large enough to cover all 4 chicken breast.
- Provide of Popper Layer.
- Take 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of real mayonnaise.
- Provide 8 of slices pickled jalapeño chopped (from the jar).
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooked crumbled bacon (I use real bacon crumbles in a bag).
- Get 3 tbsp of chopped green onion (I use only the green end).
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide of Topping.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use 20 of pieces of spicy pork rinds crushed.
Steps to make Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken:
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease baking dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken..
- (This step is important to keep breast nice and juicy) Cover chicken completely with parchment paper. Tuck the edges into the pan and press down around chicken so it's snug around chicken. (Pic is of only 1 chicken breast).
- Bake at 400° for 30 min or until juices run clear..
- While your chicken is cooking mix all "Popper Layer" ingredients in a small bowl..
- Mix "Topping" ingredients in another small bowl..
- When your chicken is done remove parchment paper..
- Now spread you "Popper Layer" on chicken. Then top with the "Topping" mixture..
- Return dish back to oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until topping is slightly brown..
- Let rest for 5 min. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Low Carb Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.