Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Faux Mac and Cheese (low carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Faux Mac and Cheese (low carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them might not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for your body. This does not mean, however, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that including kidney beans on your salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, however, for improving your heart health. Begin eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to faux mac and cheese (low carb) recipe. To make faux mac and cheese (low carb) you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Faux Mac and Cheese (low carb):
- Take 3 cup of cauliflower (broken in small florets).
- Provide 4 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese (broken in small pieces).
- Use 2 tsp of spicy mustard.
- Take 1 of A few drops of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Faux Mac and Cheese (low carb):
- In a microwave safe dish add cream, cream cheese, mustard and hot sauce. (No need to stir).
- Top with small florets of cauliflower..
- Sprinkle sharp cheddar cheese on cauliflower..
- Cover with plastic wrap..
- Cook on high for about 2 minutes. Then in 30 second intervals until tender..
- Stir all together and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
If you find this Faux Mac and Cheese (low carb) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.