Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the use of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. One more thing I want to mention concerning this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be happy to understand that we are going to be explaining to you on this page what a number of these benefits may be.
Something else many of you might like relating to this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the reality that it increases your metabolism. Because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you happen to be one of the people trying to drop some weight in America today you will definitely see that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for those of you were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all the time due to this, you will discover that coconut oil winds up providing you with more energy simply because it’s improving your metabolism.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. Should you have other oils in your house I recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be related to it. There is no doubt that in time companies are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, however now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb banana protein chocolate chip muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe. To cook low carb banana protein chocolate chip muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin):
- Provide of Muffins.
- Use 3 tbsp of Bob's Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix (6 net carbs).
- Take 1/4 cup of organic steel cut oats (23 net carbs).
- You need 2 of scoop of Isopure banana or chocolate protein powder (I use this brand because it is so low carb, but there are others out there.) (1 net carbs).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce (5.5 net carbs).
- You need 1/4 cup of non-fat plain, banana or vanilla flavored yogurt (I use 1 tube of Chobani snack size tubes – banana flavor, 7 net carbs).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs (2 net carbs).
- Take 6 tbsp of melted cooled coconut oil or butter (add 4 TBSP to batter and drizzle remaining 2 TBSP evenly into the 12 cups after you have sprayed the pan with non-stick spray) (0 net carbs).
- Provide 1 tbsp of banana flavored emulsion or extract (0 net carbs).
- Get 6 tbsp of ***Hershey sugar-free dark chocolate chips (add to the top of each muffin just before cooking)*** (6 net carbs).
Instructions to make Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin):
- First, mix the dry ingredients together in the order above. Then add liquid ingredients in the order above. If you like, add a banana (24 net carbs) or half of a banana (12 carbs). I removed it from the recipe because I wanted to lower the carb intake. The banana emulsion does a great job of giving these muffins a nice banana flavor, so a real banana isn't necessarily unless you want to add a little potassium to your diet, which is always good for LC dieters. Those on a LC diet seem to lack potassium, so a banana can help with that, but so can supplements. Mix with electric beater. Spray non-stick cooking spray into 12 cup muffin pan. Coat it well because muffins will stick otherwise. Add batter about 1/2 way full in each cup then add chocolate chips to top. Cook at 400°F for 15-18 min. Test with toothpick around 15 min. The 15-16 min mark works for me. Be sure to refrigerate after you make these. The protein mskes them smell a little weird if you don't and besides, they taste so much.
- You can play with the ingredients a bit and lower the net carb intake even more. Trial and error. Sometimes they will come out brown depending on what type of protein powder you use. If you use chocolate will be much more dark, but still taste great for LC. Because they are loaded with protein, they are a great on-the-go breakfast meal..
If you find this Low Carb Banana Protein Chocolate Chip Muffins – ( 4.5 net carbs per muffin) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.