Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. Consuming just a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe. You can cook low carb chili cheese coney casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole:
- Prepare 6 of hotdogs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need 1 lb of browned ground beef.
- You need 1 can of hotdog chili or chili without beans.
- Use 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Steps to make Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Placed sliced hot dogs on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with Browned hamburger meat.
- Pour onion powder and yellow mustard on top of hamburger.
- Pour 1 cup of shredded cheese on top of this mixture.
- Pour chili on top of cheese..
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add mayonnaise, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until smooth and pour on top of the chili.
- And the other cup of cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
If you find this Low Carb chili cheese coney casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.