Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They contain tons of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez asian lettuce wraps recipe. You can have mike's ez asian lettuce wraps using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Lean Ground Hamburger Meat [85/15 blend].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of White Onions [fine minced].
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [fine chop].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Shiitake Mushroom Tops [fine chopped].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Diakon Radishes.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [chopped].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Bean Sprouts [rough chop].
- Take 3 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbs of Siracha Sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbs of Rice Wine Vinager.
- Take 1 Bag of Fresh Bib, Butter Or Romaine Lettuce Leaves [chilled & rin.
- Take of options.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of Bottle Liquid Panda Seasoning Packet.
- Take as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chilled Sliced Red Radishes [garnish].
- Take of Shredded Cabbage [thin sliced – to be added to meat mixture].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps:
- Here's all you'll need..
- Fry hamburger. No oil needed..
- Drain hamburger..
- Add all chopped vegetables and seasonings to pan. Fry for 2 minutes longer. You'll definitely want some crisp to these lettuce wraps so don't over cook..
- Place on chilled lettuce leaves and serve immediately..
- ● Know you can cheat and add 1 – 8 oz packet of Panda Brand Lettuce Wrap Seasoning. With this, you can exclude all the seasonings listed above. Except for Soy Sauce. You can find this brand at just about any major supermarket chain. It'll taste exactly like what you're making from scratch. ● Just add additional Soy Sauce [to taste] since this packet it is a bit on the sweet side with the added Hoisin Sauce..
- ● Serve lettuce wraps with sides of Soy and Siracha Sauce. ● Crispy Egg Rolls, Miso and Egg Drop Soup all work great as sides to this appetizer. ● Garnish with chives. Radishes are another great addition upon serving. Unfortunately I was out of them. ● Serve with ice cold Sapporo Beer and chilled glasses. It's an excellent pairing [and IMHO] one of the best Asian beers out there!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Asian Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.