Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best asian lettuce wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to asian lettuce wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They contain loads of soluble fiber which acts sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. One Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! This is a terrific number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian lettuce wraps recipe. You can cook asian lettuce wraps using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook asian lettuce wraps:
- Provide of filling.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 lb of ground turkey or chicken.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of sriracha.
- Get 1 can of 8 0z. water chestnuts, drained, diced.
- Use 3 of green oinions, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Get 1 head of butter lettuce.
Steps to make asian lettuce wraps:
- heat oil in saucepan over med. heat. add ground turkey & cook til browned, 3 – 5 min. crumble meat as it cooks. drain, if needed..
- stir in all ingredients, except chestnuts & green onions. cook 2-3 min. add chestnuts & green onions . cook til onions are tender 1 – 2 min..
- to serve, spoon into lettuce leaf. eat taco-style..
If you find this asian lettuce wraps recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.