Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pf chang chicken lettuce wraps recipe. You can cook pf chang chicken lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Use 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of siracha or to taste.
- Get 8 oz of can whole water chestnuts – drained/diced.
- Take 2 of green onions.
- Take 1 head of butter lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add ground chicken – cook until browned. Make sure to crumble as it cooks..
- Drain excess fat.
- Stir in garlic, onion, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, and siracha until onions have because translucent.
- Stir in can water chestnuts, and green onions until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lettuce.
If you find this PF Chang Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.