Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bulgogi lettuce wraps recipe. To make bulgogi lettuce wraps you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of rib-eye steak, sliced thin.
- Use 1/2 medium of onion, sliced moon shaped slivers.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 head of butter or boston lettuce, separated into leaves.
- Provide 2 of jalapeño peppers, sliced thin.
- You need 4 medium of carrots, slice into thin strips.
- Use 1 of sriracha (optional).
- Get of Marinade.
- Use 3 tbsp of lite soy sauce.
- You need 1 medium of pear.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps:
- Put all of the marinade ingredients in a food processor and give several pulses till marinade is smooth..
- Pour marinade into ziploc bag with steak and onions..
- Gently massage the meat to ensure the marinade coats everything. Refrigerate overnight..
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Add meat shaking off excess marinade and cook until cooked through. You may want to drain liquid halfway through to make the crisp edges of meat..
- Serve on lettuce with peppers and carrots on top..
If you find this Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.