Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai lettuce wraps with ground pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai lettuce wraps with ground pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice a week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish at least two times per week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, however, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai lettuce wraps with ground pork recipe. To make thai lettuce wraps with ground pork you need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai lettuce wraps with ground pork:
- Take 1 lb of ground pork.
- Take 3 clove of garlic-minced.
- Get 1/2 medium of onion-diced.
- Use 1 tbsp of lemongrass-minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ginger-minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic chili sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 5 oz of water chestnuts-drained and diced.
- Take 5 oz of bamboo shoots-drained and diced.
- Get 1/2 of fresh jalepeno-minced.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame oil, or to taste.
- Provide 4 of green onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro-chopped.
- Take 1 of lime wedges.
- Prepare 8 of lettuce leaves, butter lettuce or romaine.
Instructions to make Thai lettuce wraps with ground pork:
- Heat canola oil in pan..
- Sauté garlic, onion, lemongrass, and ginger on med heat about 5 mins..
- Add ground pork, or ground meat of your choice. Mix well..
- While meat is simmering, make sauce. Add garlic chili sauce, fish sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, and ground black pepper..
- Add sauce to meat and stir..
- Add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and jalepeno. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Stir well and cooked until meat is done, breaking up meat as you go..
- Take off heat and add sesame oil, green onion, and cilantro. Stir well..
- Add mix to lettuce wraps and serve with fresh lime..
If you find this Thai lettuce wraps with ground pork recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.