Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's, "That's A Wrap!" Asian Lettuce Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "That's A Wrap!" Asian Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "That's A Wrap!" Asian Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. Something else I want to mention about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. There is one more thing that’s important to know about this device and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this article we’re going to be looking at some of the benefits that are associated with the usage of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
For people who have difficulties shedding weight you’re in addition going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight much easier. Because coconut oil burns so quickly within your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. This is really great news for any person has ever had difficulties trying to lose some weight or for individuals who are trying to drop some weight quicker. Not to mention simply because your body is burning off calories you are also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, however this is not yet been proven. One of the best things you will have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "that's a wrap!" asian lettuce wraps recipe. You can have mike's, "that's a wrap!" asian lettuce wraps using 35 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "That's A Wrap!" Asian Lettuce Wraps:
- You need of Spiced Meat Mixture.
- Prepare 2 lb of 93% Lean 7% Fat Hamburger Meat [it's important this specific meat blend be used].
- Take 1 tbsp of Shaoxing Wine [OR] Dry Sherry [AND] 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce [more if desired].
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Seed Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Get 1 can of 4 oz Bamboo [chopped].
- Prepare 1 can of 8 oz Water Chestnuts [chopped].
- Get 3 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of Each: Sriracha & Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Each: Fresh Cilantro – Green Onions – White Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Each: Black Pepper – Finely Chopped Jalapeños – Dehydrated Onions – Minced Ginger – Red Pepper Flakes -.
- Get 1/3 cup of Beef Broth [to steam meat].
- Use of Lettuce Wrap Toppers.
- You need 1 lb of Large Fresh Crispy Bib Lettuce Leaves [or 16 oversized leaves of your choosing].
- Use 2 tbsp of Each: Chopped Fresh Or Pickled Ginger – Fresh Thai Or Regular Basil – Finely Minced Jalapeños.
- Provide 10 slice of Each: 5" Long Diakon Radishes – 5" Long Green Onions – 5" Long Celery Strips.
- Get 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get 1 packages of 8 oz Bean Sprouts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shreadded Carrots.
- Provide 5 large of Thin Sliced Red Radishes.
- You need 1 cup of Finely Shreadded Cabbage.
- Provide of Shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of Miniature Pre-Cooked Shrimp [dethawed].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Crushed Cilantro.
- Take 1 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper [optional].
- Get of Optional Ingredients.
- Provide 2 of Thai Birds Eye Or 2 Serrano Peppers [finely minced for optional chili sauce].
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rice Wine Vinager [for optional chili sauce].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Cornstarch [for optional chili sauce].
- Use 1 cup of Peanut Sauce [garnish].
- Take 4 tbsp of Finely Chopped Peanuts [allergy warning – garnish].
Instructions to make Mike's, "That's A Wrap!" Asian Lettuce Wraps:
- Medium heat fry all meat ingredients except for 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice and 1/3 cup Beef Broth. Keep hamburger in larger chunks if possible. Be careful not to burn your garlic..
- Once hamburger is cooked, there should be no reason to drain any fat since you're using a 93% – 7% meat blend. This, "no drain," hamburger is also important since if you were to drain it, you'd loose the majority of your spices and smaller ingredients through your strainer..
- Frying at a higher heat, add 1/3 cup Beef Broth, 1/4 cup fresh Cilantro and 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice, [you can add more 5 spice if you enjoy a stronger flavor] stir well and steam everything together with a tight fitting lid. Steam for approximately 5 minutes. You may need additional Beef Broth at the steam completion. You'll want a moist [not dripping] consistency to your meat mixture..
- After frying, plate up hamburger meat mixture in a serving bowl and set to the side..
- Chop all wrap filler vegetables, plate and chill..
- De-thaw shrimp in cool water..
- Paper towel dry shrimp..
- Add 2 tablespoons fish sauce to shrimp and add crushed Cilantro, powdered garlic and onion powder. Mix gently and well..
- Place shreadded cabbage in a seperate serving dish and pile miniature chilled shrimp atop cabbage..
- To prepare wraps, place warm meat atop chilled lettuce, then add any vegetable wrap toppings you and your guests may desire. Lastly, add additional Sriracha Chili Sauce, Fish Sauce, Hot Mustard, Soy Sauce, Peanut Sauce or your own homemade Thai Sweet Chili Sauce..
- Since you already have these ingredients on hand, why not make your own Thai Sweet & Spicy Chili Sauce? This is a recipe you can either fine chop by hand, [better] or puree in a blender to save some time..
- THAI SWEET & SPICY RED CHILI SAUCE [makes approximately 2 cups sauce] Ingredients: * 7 Large Garlic Cloves [crushed & finely minced] * 2 Small Birds Eye or Serrano Peppers [deseeded – finely minced] * 1 Small Jalapeño [deseeded – finely minced] [ * always wear gloves when working with peppers * ] * 2 teaspoon Sriracha Chili Sauce [for flavor & color] * 1 – 1/2 tablespoons Crushed Red Pepper Flakes * 1 tablespoon Fine Minced Ginger * 1/4 cup Rice Wine Vinegar * 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce * 2/3 to 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar * 2/3 cup Water Directions: Boil ingredients for 5 – 7 minutes or until Red Pepper Flakes soften. Once boiled, mix these two ingredients very well in a separate, much smaller bowl: * 1-1/2 tablespoons Cornstarch * 2 tablespoons Tap Water Add the cornstarch mixture slowly into your simmering chili sauce. Whisk and watch closely as your sauce thickens up. Be patient and give it a little time to thicken. You may not need all of your.
- Use discretion if garnishing your wraps with both Soy Sauce and Fish Sauce after their construction. Both are very high in sodium and may overpower your dish with an extreme salty finish if used too heavily together..
If you find this Mike's, "That's A Wrap!" Asian Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.